St. Paul's Lutheran School strives, by God's grace and blessing, to assist parents, our congregations, and others in developing in each student a knowledge and love of their Savior, growth in His Word, and lifetime service to Him and His kingdom, both spiritually and academically.
If it pleases God, we will:
- Provide a Christian environment where children can develop their God-given talents through a comprehensive and stimulating academic curriculum and co-curricular activities
- Develop and nurture a child-home-school partnership to assist the parents in their responsibility to “bring them (their children) up in the training and instruction of the Lord.” Ephesians 6:4
- Establish a distinctive identity in our community as a Christian school of excellence
- Foster a deeper commitment to Christian education among member families
- Expand our educational programs and make full use of our physical facility
- Develop the spiritual gifts of the children and prepare them for a life of Christian service to this congregation, the church at large, and the community
- Seek to carry out Christ’s great commission of sharing the Gospel with students and families in the community who do not know Jesus
If our lives are to focus on Jesus, if we glorify and seve our Lord in all we do, if we want to prepare our children to live such lives, then our Lutheran school must work to accomplish the purpose of helping children love and respect the Lord. This is done as the school strives to achieve the following objectives:
1. to teach children to use their time, talents, and treasures to glorify God in a life of faithful service.
2. to teach children to reflect their love for God in all they think, do, and say.
3. to teach and encourage children to share their faith with others.
4. to promote Christian citizenship in our community that is grounded in obedience to God and his Word.
5. to prepare children to, one day, be leaders in our churches.
6. to support Christian parents and home life.
7. to provide children with a safe, Christian school community; a place in which words and actions reflect a belief in God’s love for all people.
8. to provide academic excellence in teaching the elementary and junior high school curriculums in the light of God’s Word.
9. to prepare our students to succeed in high school academically, socially, and spiritually.